Important: Only G Suite super administrators can complete the steps below. You are a Super admin if you can access this page and see the billing tab. If you are not a G Suite Super administrator, please share this article with a G Suite super administrator (usually someone in your IT department) and add them to your JobScore account on the add user page here.
We want to make it easy for all of your team members to access JobScore. If your company uses Single Sign On (SSO) with G Suite, please complete the steps described on this page.
Step 1: Prepare for Single Sign-On cut over
Here's how things will work after you cut over to use Google as your Single Sign-On provider:
- All existing users in your JobScore account will preserve their existing access level, but they will no longer be able to log in using their password, they will only be able to login through Google Single Sign On.
- Users can be provisioned normally through the JobScore interface. However, users ability to log in will be governed by Google, meaning they may not be able to login when you add them if you have disabled their access to the JobScore Marketplace App in the G Suite admin console.
- If a user has been granted access to JobScore through Google but has not yet been added to the JobScore system they will be auto-provisioned on their first login attempt (Just in Time provisioning).
- Auto-provisioned users are granted the lowest access level in JobScore (Limited). The user will be prompted to ask a colleague with JobScore administrative privileges to increase their access level if they are a hiring manager or recruitment / HR professional.
- By default everyone in your company is able to access JobScore when you install the marketplace app and we strongly recommend that you not change this setting. The limited access level is specifically designed for everyone in your company to only be able to view open jobs, refer friends and conduct interviews - things everyone in your company may need to do.
- If you choose to restrict access to specific users, we recommend you ask your IT department (who controls G Suite) to grant access to everyone who needs to access JobScore prior to the cut-over date to ensure a smooth transition. Please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this prompts questions.
- If you choose to restrict access, we recommend granting JobScore access and selecting an access level become a required part of your new employee onboarding process.
Step 2: Install the JobScore Google Marketplace App
Important: To install the marketplace app you will be prompted to login to your current JobScore account. Please have your email and password for JobScore hand before you get started.
When you visit this page you should see an orange button to install the app:
Please follow the installation instructions. Once installed single sign on will be instantly activated in your account (and password based login will no longer work).
If the app is already installed in your account, you can edit configuration settings on the "Marketplace Apps" page in the G Suite console >>
If you have any other questions, please contact email@example.com.