Important: Only G Suite super administrators can complete the steps below. You are a Super admin if you can access this page and see the billing tab. If you are not a G Suite Super administrator, please share this article with a G Suite super administrator (usually someone in your IT department) and add them to your JobScore account on the add user page here.
We want to make it easy for all of your team members to access JobScore. If your company uses Single Sign On (SSO) with G Suite, please complete the steps described on this page.
Step 1: Install the JobScore G Suite Marketplace App
Important: To install the marketplace app you will be prompted to login to your current JobScore account. Please have your email and password for JobScore hand before you get started.
When you visit this page click on the button to install the app and follow the installation instructions:
Once installed, single sign-on will be instantly activated in your account (and password based login will no longer work).
If the app is already installed in your account, you can edit configuration settings on the "Marketplace Apps" page in the G Suite console >>
Step 2: Whitelist the JobScore G Suite Marketplace App for Email Sync feature
Please follow the procedure below in order to whitelist the JobScore App to use Google GMail APIs required for the Email Sync feature. If you don't plan on using this feature, this procedure is optional.
- From the Google Admin Console Home page, go to Security and then API Permissions.
- Ensure that GMail API access is enabled. Disabling “All Access” or “High Risk Access” will disable Email Sync
- At the bottom of the list of apps, click the Trusted Apps link.
- Click Whitelist an App Add
- The Add App To Trusted List window opens. In the Select App Type list, select the "Web applications" option"
- Fill in the OAuth2 Client ID: 1833497015-bmp14o5q7fk0chm2gfb3bi3ruvd6s463.apps.googleusercontent.com
Without following the whitelisting procedure above, you and your co-workers might see an "Unverified App" warning when authorizing Email Sync.
If you have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.