- Login to JobScore using your username and password.
- Click “Admin” > edit in Users box.
- Click the name of employee that left the company.
- Click edit in the “My Job Alerts” box and unassign the user from each job by clicking the red x in the “Delete” column. Click “Update”.
- Click “Admin” > edit in Users box and find that user again.
- In the Action column, click the deactivate link for the user.
Don’t forget to assign the new recruiter to the jobs when they start.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.