In order to start taking full advantage of JobScore you need to fill your candidate pipeline. The easiest way to do this is to add a candidate manually.
- Go to the Add Candidate screen:
- If you don’t have a resume yet, or need to enter in the candidate’s data manually you can fill in all the fields on this page.
- Alternatively, if you drag and drop the resume we will automatically parse out the important details and insert them into the fields on the right:
- If this is a referral, just change the source to Referral and input the referrers information.
- Then, you have the option to leave them as a general candidate or assign them to a job:
- Finally, you can add a note and share them to your colleagues to get their opinions on the candidate:
This is the quick and easy way to put candidates into your account to start pushing them through the workflow.