- If a candidate applied for a job themselves or if you contact the candidate from the JobScore Network you cannot remove the job assignment, and the Unassign option will not appear. Sorry.
- If you assigned a candidate to a job yourself, you can unassign them - no problem. Here's how:
- While viewing a candidate's record, on the right side you'll notice the Job Assignments section.
- Find the job you'd like to unassign the candidate from.
- Click on the three dots beneath the job and select Unassign.