It's really simple to clean up your records and delete a candidate in JobScore.
- Find a Candidate that you wish to delete
- Below the navigation toolbar, click "DELETE CANDIDATE"
- A confirmation box will appear. Type in the candidates first & last name to confirm the deletion
- Click "I understand the consequences, delete this candidate" to confirm.
- If you have duplicate records for the same candidate, instead of deleting one of the candidate records, you can merge these two candidate records. Learn how to merge candidate records here >>
- Candidates can not be deleted if they applied directly to the job or if the Candidates Source is SearchFirm.
- Users must have Admin access type in order to delete a candidate record.