Yes, it is possible to export candidate data into Excel. Here's how:
- Click on "Candidates".
- Click "Refine Filter".
- For "Jobs," "Status," "Source," and "Score" select the options that will result in the candidates you'd like to export. For instance, if you're interested in exporting a list of candidates for a particular job, just select that job. Or, if you'd like all candidates from a particular source, select your open jobs and only that source.
- Change "Show x number of candidates per page" to 100 (just so you don't have to scroll through multiple pages of candidates).
- Click "Apply Filter." This will display all of the candidates that matched your filter criteria.
- With the list of candidates showing, click the link for "Export" next to the Email icon.
- This will open a Excel spreadsheet with a row for each candidate and include the following information for each person:
- First Name, Last Name, Email, Job Title, Date Received, Current Status, Source Type, Source Detail, Referrer.