You sure can...you can receive e-mail alerts whenever a candidate applies to one of your jobs. Here's how to set them up:
- Go to the e-mail alerts page or go to your user profile (where you see your name in the top right of JobScore> edit Email Alerts .
- To add an alert, look in "My Jobs" section and click Add Job.
- Select the job title that you'd like to be notified about when candidates apply.
- Next select your role and the frequency with which that you'd like to receive alerts. It's up to you whether you get a specific email each time someone applies to one of your jobs or a daily digest of all applicants.
- Scroll down and click Update.