Standard Email templates are for the every day messages that JobScore sends out to both users and candidates and are available for everyone. These templates can be customized by admins from the Email Templates page. Standard Templates Include:
- Invite User: The subject and message inserted into the email sent to new users when you invite them.
- Forward Candidate: The message inserted when you forward candidates to a co-worker.
- Share Job: The subject and message inserted when you email your contacts about a job at your company.
- Job Application Confirmation: The text included in the email sent to all candidates after they complete an online job application.
- Profile Purchased: The subject and message inserted into the email you use to contact candidates after purchasing their profile from the JobScore network.
- Talent Network Confirmation: The text included in the email sent to candidates when they send you your resume but don't apply for a specific job (join your talent network).
- Standard Decline: The subject and message of the email you use to decline candidates.
Standard email templates are not only editable, they are dynamic. You can add custom database fields to email templates, setting them up to automatically insert information like the candidate's name, sender's name and email address, the job title they applied for and more.
In addition to these standard email templates you can add custom email templates, but this is a feature restricted to those who upgrade to a Professional or Enterprise account.