You must have administrative privileges to post jobs through JobScore. This is determined based on whether your user type is "admin' or "user". If you need to post jobs and can't please contact the primary admin user of your JobScore account and ask them to change your user type.
- To post jobs on paid external job boards, like Craigslist, you need to enter your credit card information into JobScore, as most of job boards charge to post. If you have administrative privileges in your account you can enter or update your credit card information here.
- Next, if you haven't already done so, add the job you want to post to your JobScore account.
- Next, visit the Post Job page. There are three ways to reach it:
- From the Job Manager page, click the "Post Job" icon in the actions column for the appropriate job.
- Visit the View Job page for the appropriate job, click the "Job Shortcuts" button, and select "Post to job boards"
- Visit the View Job page for the appropriate job, select job boards in the secondary navigation and click the post job link at the bottom of the table.
- Once you are on the Post Job page, select the check boxes for each job board you want to post to, enter any additional required information, and then click the "Update" button.
Viola! We post the jobs for you and candidates start applying through your careers site.