When you fill your jobs you are prompted to remove any live postings you have... to avoid this issue in the future, please use the option to remove postings when marking job as filled.
To remove postings for a closed or filled job:
- Click on Jobs > update the filter to show jobs by status that include closed and/or filled job (the default is only open jobs)
- Click on the job where you still have live postings you want to remove.
- Reopen the job in the Summary box.
- Click the Post button.
- Remove all your postings from the posting page.
- Close the job in the Summary box
Still having trouble removing your job postings? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org