Search firms work just like any other candidate source in JobScore.
When a Search Firm sends you a resume, add the candidate to JobScore and in the source field select Search Firm. A second drop down will appear where you can select the name of the search firm and the specific recruiter that sent you the candidate.
If the candidate is already in JobScore but for some reason has the wrong source, you'll need to edit their record to give the search firm credit. Here's how:
- Click on the candidate you would like to attribute to the Search Firm
- Click Edit in the contact area at the top of the view candidate > overview page
- Scroll down to find the source field and select Search Firm as the primary source
- Select the Search Firm from the list. If the Search Firm is not listed, select Add Search Firm >> and fill out the form
- If you know the name of the recruiter that submitted the candidate, select them from the list. If the recruiter is not listed, select Add Search Firm Recruiter >> and fill out the form
Once you start attributing candidates to their appropriate search firm source, you can track the performance & effectiveness of each search firm and search firm recruiter on the source quality report.
Candidates added directly by search firm recruiters through the search firm inbox are attributed to the recruiter who submitted them for a job... there's no need to double check and verify the source.