The BambooHR integration creates new employee records in BambooHR when you hire candidates in JobScore. After you hire the candidate in JobScore you can choose to add them to BambooHR:
After you click the Add to BambooHR button a confirmation screen will be shown. At the top of this screen is a link to the newly created record in BambooHR. All you have to do is click to onboard the new hire:
Here's the screen you'll be taken to in BambooHR... just keep going!
The integration with BambooHR now allows you to pass resumes and cover letters from JobScore into BambooHR. A folder labeled "Documents from JobScore" will be created when you install the integration. This folder cannot be deleted, and any edits made will be changed globally.
For additional information to help you understand what JobScore is used for and how to integrate it with BambooHR, read this support article by BambooHR.
How to activate the BambooHR integration
The BambooHR integration is only available to customers on the JobScore Professional and Enterprise plans. You can see which plan you are on here. Please contact email@example.com to learn more about JobScore plans and prices.
- Log into JobScore as an administrator.
- Visit your integrations page, located here and click to activate the HRIS integration (the ACTIVATE link is on the upper left of the section).
- On the Setup HRIS integration page choose BambooHR in step 1, then click I'm ready in step 2.
- In step 3 fill in the subdomain and click the "Activate Integration" button. In the subdomain area make sure to exactly match the spelling for the URL for your BambooHR account. For example, your company subdomain is "example" if you log in at http://example.bamboohr.com.
- You will be taken to the BambooHR log in page, and after a successful login, you are good to go!
That's it! Now when you hire a candidate you'll see "Confirm details to add to BambooHR" page after the hire candidate form in JobScore.