In 2019, Google introduced additional security restrictions on API access to Google Workplace mail accounts that require whitelisting the JobScore Email Sync application by your Google Workplace administrator.
Please forward the following instructions to your Google Workspace Super Administrator (or your IT team if you don’t know exactly who your administrator is) to enable Email Synchronization.
- From the Google Admin Console Home page, go to Security and then API Control.
- Click the "Manage Third-Party App Access" link.
- Click "Add App" and choose "OAuth App Name or Client ID"
- Fill in: 1833497015-bmp14o5q7fk0chm2gfb3bi3ruvd6s463.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Click "Search", check the option JobScore Email Sync and then click "Add"
- Choose "Trusted" from the dropdown.
- Email this screenshot of this final screen to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What scopes are being shared with JobScore when trusting the app?
Once your Google Workspace adminstrator has completed the steps above and we've received and confirmed the screenshot, you will be able to enable Email Sync on your Email Settings page.