Due to recent G Suite/Gmail changes, we recommend you make a simple change outlined below to your G Suite configuration to address this issue. Without following the whitelisting procedure below, you and your co-workers see an "Unverified App" warning when authorizing Email Sync.
Please forward the following instructions to your G Suite Super Administrator (or your IT team if you don’t know exactly who your administrator is).
- From the Google Admin Console Home page, go to Security and then API Permissions.
- Click the "Manage Third-Party App Access" link.
- Click "Add App" and choose "OAuth App Name or Client ID"
- Fill in: 1833497015-bmp14o5q7fk0chm2gfb3bi3ruvd6s463.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Click "Search", check the option JobScore Email Sync and then click "Add"