LinkedIn Apply makes it easier for job seekers to fill out job application forms, which often means more people will apply for your jobs. When "LinkedIn Apply" is turned on:
- JobScore sends your jobs to LinkedIn along with the questions in your job application form.
- Job seekers complete their job application directly on the LinkedIn website using the data from their LinkedIn profile without visiting your JobScore hosted careers site.
- LinkedIn sends the candidate’s information directly to JobScore and it appears in your account exactly the same as if the candidate had applied on your JobScore hosted careers site.
How to turn LinkedIn Apply on and off
LinkedIn Apply is turned on by default for all JobScore customers. There are a number of ways LinkedIn Apply can be turned on and off:
- Manual global control: To turn off LinkedIn Apply for all of your jobs, visit the Admin > Integrations > Job Boards Page.
- Manual per job control: To turn off LinkedIn Apply for a specific job, visit the Job Application Integrations card on the add job or edit job page:
- Unsupported features: There are a few features of JobScore hosted job application forms that LinkedIn doesn’t support. When you activate any of these features, job seekers won’t be able to use LinkedIn Apply (they’ll be redirected to your JobScore hosted careers site to apply for those jobs). These features include:
LinkedIn Apply & Recruiter System Connect
While LinkedIn Apply is turned on by default, when an enterprise customer installs LinkedIn Recruiter System Connect they must opt-in to continue using LinkedIn Apply. If they don’t, LinkedIn Apply will be turned off for all jobs. Customers who turn on Recruiter System Connect can turn LinkedIn Apply on and off on the Install LinkedIn Integrations page.
What's the difference between LinkedIn Apply and Apply with LinkedIn?
LinkedIn Apply allows job seekers to apply without leaving the LinkedIn website… they complete their job application without visiting your JobScore hosted careers site. LinkedIn Apply is used by people who find your jobs on LinkedIn.com and click to apply.
Apply with LinkedIn adds a button to your JobScore hosted careers site that allows users to import the information from their LinkedIn profile and use it to apply for your jobs. Apply with Linkedin is used by people who find your job on websites other than LinkedIn and apply on your JobScore hosted careers site.