Recruiting is a scheduling heavy activity and it would be great if JobScore was fully integrated with Microsoft exchange. Specifically it would be great if you could:
- See co-worker's free/busy status directly inside JobScore
- Be able to schedule appointments directly from JobScore without having to fire up Outlook.
- Have co workers be able to accept / reject appointments and update them normally
- Have any changes made by recruiters / hiring managers reflect both in Exchange and JobScore
We've gone so far as to build this integration with Google Calendar (ask us about the beta) but doing so for Microsoft Exchange would be much more work, so we'd like to see if this gets voted up. Like the idea? vote for it.
But, if you *really* want to see this happen, please add a comment below with some additional information:
- How much you'd be willing to pay for this feature, per month
- If you can find out, what version of Exchange you are using (2007 or 2010?) and how it's hosted (do it yourselves, it's in the cloud, you get it as a service from a hosting provider like Intermedia or Mailstreet?)