We want to make it easy for all of your team members to access JobScore. If your company uses Single Sign-On (SSO) with Microsoft Azure, please complete the steps described on this page. Once you provide us with the information we need, we will coordinate a cut-over date.
Step 1: Locate and Save your Azure Sign-on URL
Locate your Sign-On URL by accessing this page in JobScore and jot it down. You will need this code later to set up the integration.
Step 2: Install the JobScore App in Azure
Please follow the steps described in the Microsoft Azure tutorial and use the Sign-on URL you jotted down when its requested. Once completed, download the metadata file. You can optionally change the SAML User Attributes & Claims and JobScore will conveniently use these values (when available) when the user logs in for the first time and creates their account:
- User's First Name: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/givenname
- User's Last Name: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/surname
- User's Phone Number: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/telephonenumber
- User's Job Title: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/jobtitle
Step 3: Email JobScore to activate Single Sign-On for your account
Please email email@example.com and include:
- The day and time you would like to enforce Azure Single Sign-On for JobScore (when users will no longer be able to login using their password)
- The metadata file downloaded from Azure
The JobScore success team will confirm receipt of your email and the scheduled date and time of the cut-over to Azure.
If you have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.