We want to make it easy for all of your team members to access JobScore. If your company uses Single Sign On (SSO) with Microsoft Azure, please complete the steps described on this page. Once you provide us with the information we need, we will coordinate a cut-over date.
Step 1: Locate and Save your Company code
Locate your Company Code by accessing this page in JobScore and jot it down. You will need this code later to set up the integration.
Step 2: Install the JobScore App in Azure
Please follow the steps described in the Microsoft Azure tutorial and use the Company code you jotted down when its requested. Once completed, download the metadata file. You can optionally change the SAML User Attributes & Claims and JobScore will conveniently use these values (when available) when the user logs in for the first time and creates their account:
- User's First Name: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/givenname
- User's Last Name: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/surname
- User's Phone Number: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/telephonenumber
- User's Job Title: http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/05/identity/claims/jobtitle
Step 3: Email JobScore to activate Single Sign-On for your account
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- The day and time you would like to enforce Azure single sign on for JobScore (when users will no longer be able to login using their password)
- The metadata file downloaded from Azure.
The JobScore success team will confirm receipt of your email and the scheduled date and time of the cut-over to Azure.
If you have any other questions, please contact email@example.com.