We want to make it easy for all of your team members to access JobScore. If your company uses Single Sign On (SSO) with Microsoft Azure, please complete the steps described on this page. Once you provide us with the information we need, we will coordinate a cut-over date.
Prepare for Single Sign-On cut over
Here's how things will work after we cut over to use Azure as your Single Sign-On provider:
- All existing users in your JobScore account will preserve their existing access level, but they will no longer be able to log in using their password, they will only be able to login through Azure Single Sign On.
- Users can be provisioned normally through the JobScore interface. However, users ability to log in will be governed by Azure, meaning they may not be able to login when you add them.
- If a user has been granted access to JobScore through Azure but has not yet been added to the JobScore system they will be auto-provisioned on their first login attempt (Just in Time provisioning).
- Auto-provisioned users are granted the lowest access level in JobScore (Limited). The user will be prompted to ask a colleague with JobScore administrative privileges to increase their access level if they are a hiring manager or recruitment / HR professional.
- We strongly recommend setting it up so that everyone in your company is able to access JobScore. The limited access level is specifically designed for everyone in your company to only be able to view open jobs, refer friends and conduct interviews - things everyone in your company may need to do.
- If you choose to restrict access to specific users, we recommend you ask your IT department (who controls Azure) to grant access to everyone who needs to access JobScore prior to the cut-over date to ensure a smooth transition. Please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this prompts questions.
- If you choose to restrict access, we recommend granting JobScore access and selecting an access level become a required part of your new employee onboarding process.
Step 1: Locate and Save your Company code
Locate your Company Code by accessing this page in JobScore and jot it down. You will need this code later to set up the integration.
Step 2: Install the JobScore App in Azure
Please follow the steps described in the Microsoft Azure tutorial and use the Company code you jotted down when its requested. Once completed, download the metadata file.
Step 3: Email JobScore to activate Single Sign-On for your account
Please email email@example.com and include:
- The day and time you would like to enforce Azure single sign on for JobScore (when users will no longer be able to login using their password)
- The metadata file downloaded from Azure.
The JobScore success team will confirm receipt of your email and the scheduled date and time of the cut-over to Azure.
If you have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.