Important: Only Google Workspace super administrators can complete the steps below. You are a Super admin if you can access this page and see the billing tab. If you are not a Google Workspace Super administrator, please share this article with a Google Workspace super administrator (usually someone in your IT department) and add them to your JobScore account on the add user page here.
We want to make it easy for all of your team members to access JobScore. If your company uses Single Sign On (SSO) with Google Workspace, please complete the steps described on this page.
Step 1: Install the JobScore Google Workspace Marketplace App
Important: To install the marketplace app you will be prompted to login to your current JobScore account. Please have your email and password for JobScore hand before you get started.
When you visit this page click on the button to install the app and follow the installation instructions:
Once installed, single sign-on will be instantly activated in your account (and password based login will no longer work).
If the app is already installed in your account, you can edit configuration settings on the "Marketplace Apps" page in the Google Workspace console >>
Step 2: Whitelist the JobScore Google Workspace Marketplace App for Email Sync feature
Please forward the following instructions to your Google Workspace Super Administrator (or your IT team if you don’t know exactly who your administrator is) to enable Email Synchronization.
- From the Google Admin Console Home page, go to Security and then API Control.
- Click the "Manage Third-Party App Access" link.
- Click "Add App" and choose "OAuth App Name or Client ID"
- Fill in: 1833497015-bmp14o5q7fk0chm2gfb3bi3ruvd6s463.apps.googleusercontent.com
- Click "Search", check the option JobScore Email Sync and then click "Add"
- Choose "Trusted" from the dropdown.
- Email this screenshot of this final screen to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What scopes are being shared with JobScore when trusting the app?
Once your Google Workspace adminstrator has completed the steps above and we've received and confirmed the screenshot, you will be able to enable Email Sync on your Email Settings page.
If you have any other questions, please contact email@example.com.