When actively recruiting you can often find yourself sending similar emails over and over and over again. Custom email templates automate candidate email correspondence, eliminating thousands of clicks and keystrokes every month for customers on the JobScore Professional or Enterprise Plan.
Examples of custom email templates include:
- Scheduling: Contact candidates to ask when they are free to connect
- Confirmation: Confirm phone screens and interviews + send candidates directions and other interviewing instructions
- Requests for information / Tests: Ask candidates for additional information / to answer questions / fill out additional employment information before you schedule phone screens or manager phone interviews
- References: Request references from candidates
- Job Closed: Notify pending candidates when a role has been filled
- Decline: Create multiple varieties of "thanks but no thanks" messages... i.e. one for referrals, one to send after phone interviews, one for future interest candidates, one to send after onsite interviews, etc.
Email templates capabilities:
- You can add up to 3 document attachments to each email template. This is useful if you need to send candidates job application forms, tests, questionnaires, non disclosure agreements, work samples or anything else... you just attach the document to your template and off it goes - no need to fish for documents on your desktop every time.
- Only admins can add, edit and delete custom email templates, but everyone can see and send them.
More information about email and JobScore:
- In addition to custom email templates JobScore ships with a number of standard email templates. Learn more about standard email templates.
- Unfortunately, the most custom email templates are to decline candidates. Learn more about decline email templates.
Have questions? Want to see Email Templates in action? Contact Support for a walk through.
Psst.. Want to click less, type less and add even more automation to JobScore?