The Namely integration creates new employee records in Namely when you hire candidates in JobScore. After you hire the candidate in JobScore you can choose to add them to Namely:
After you click the "Add to Namely" button a confirmation screen will be shown. At the top of this screen is a link to the newly created record in Namely. All you have to do is click to onboard the new hire:
Here's the screen you'll be taken to in Namely HRIS. Edit the employee's profile if you need to add additional information:
And here's the screen you'll be taken to if you have Namely Onboarding. Just click on the candidate's name to get started:
How to activate the Namely integration
The Namely integration is only available to customers on the JobScore Professional and Enterprise plans. You can see which plan you are on here. Please contact email@example.com to learn more about JobScore plans and prices.
Step 1: Create a Namely access token
- Log into Namely (you must be an Administrator).
- Click the Admin menu to get to the API page.
- Click the Personal Access Tokens tab.
- Create a new access token to power the JobScore integration.
Important: Access Tokens are like passwords and should never be given out or shared or made public.
Step 2: Configure your Namely integration in JobScore
- Log into JobScore as an administrator.
- Visit the integrations page and click to the activate the HRIS integration in the upper right of the section.
- On the Setup HRIS integration page choose Namely in step 1, then click I'm ready in step 2.
- In step 3 fill in the form. Here are some tips:
- In the subdomain area make sure to exactly match the spelling for the URL for your Namely account. For example, your company subdomain is "example" if you log in at http://example.namely.com.
- In the permanent access token area paste in the access token you created in Step 1.
- If your company uses Namely Onboarding, please check the last box - this will insert candidate data directly into the Namely Onboarding module.
Once you've filled in all the details click the "Activate Integration" button at the bottom of the page. We'll run a test to make sure everything is working then you are good to go.