What does JobScore charge for?
There are four things we charge for:
- Subscription Plans: Subscription plans determine the maximum number of open jobs in your account and which features you can use. Subscription plans can be purchased monthly or annually.
- Add-ons: Add-ons allow you to access specific features, allowing you to customize your plan to fit your current needs.
- Job Postings: We make it easy for you to purchase job postings on most major job boards (e.g. CareerBuilder, Craigslist, Indeed). You are only charged when you choose to post to a paid job board. Job posting prices are listed here.
- Credits: If you want to contact more recommended candidates from the JobScore Network than you share, you'll have to buy credits. Credit prices are listed here.
There are no additional or hidden signup, termination or support fees: what's shown is the entire price.
- If you aren't using JobScore, please click here to get started
- Current customers can email questions to email@example.com
How much does it cost for each user?
We don't charge per user. No matter what subscription plan you choose, you can add an unlimited number of users to your account for no additional cost.
We believe that providing unlimited users is an important differentiator from other recruiting software vendors, as it helps make hiring a team sport.
How do we pay for JobScore?
We accept payment by credit card including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Customers on annual plans may request an invoice to pay by wire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A $50 service charge may apply.
If I sign up for a subscription plan, when do you charge my credit card?
You can subscribe to JobScore on a monthly or annual basis. Subscription payments are non refundable.
If your account is on a trial, we charge your credit card at the end of your signup trial.
Once we charge your credit card, we'll continue charging your credit card monthly or annually (depending on the plan) until you choose to cancel your subscription.
If I switch plans midway through my billing period, how will I get charged?
When you upgrade:
- JobScore checks how much of your current subscription plan has been used (for instance, 10 of 30 days)
- JobScore charges you immediately for the amount of your newly selected plan minus the amount of your previous plan that's been used.
- JobScore updates your renewal date to be 1 month or 1 year in the future based on the type of plan you select.
So, for example, if you paid $189 for the START monthly plan on April 1st, then you upgrade to the SCALE monthly plan for $599 per month on April 16th:
- You will be charged $505.50. That's $599 minus the $94.50 credit (15 days credit on the $189 you previously paid)
- Your next scheduled charge will be $599 (the price for your new plan) on May 16 (your updated renewal date, 1 month into the future)
Do you charge to host my careers site?
No, there is no extra fee to host your JobScore careers site, it is a standard part of all JobScore plans.
Here are some instructions on how to customize and hook up your JobScore careers site on your own.
Do you charge to run referral e-mail campaigns?
No! With all plans, feel free to send as many referral request e-mails as you like for your open jobs.